Friday 11 June 2010

Little Dolls from Nova Scotia


Thank you very much, Jenny an Artist from Nova Scotia who featured my Pearl Woven Circle Necklace on her blog. It's one of the greatest things about Etsy, that you can encounter people designing and making all sorts of wonderful things. Her dolls and very cool, so thank you Jenny.

I was really pleased with the simplicity of the design of that piece, and it's small cousin has been a best seller for me for quite some time, here they are featured together:




I'm busy making some new pieces that I'll post here later today. I'm brimfull of ideas right now so trying to ride the wave.

1 comment:

  1. you are quite welcome (for the feature)!! i really do love these woven pearl pieces of yours and wish i could afford one. just stunning. keep helping to make the world beautiful!

    ReplyDelete